Thank you for giving your vehicle the best treatment by coating it with Nano4Life’s Premium Paint Protection – NanoDiamond where our vision is “Helping Australians clean less, live more.”
We believe in customer satisfaction and we pride ourselves on giving the best service possible. If at any time you require assistance, please contact us as we’re always happy to help.
This Warranty Document will contain the following information –
Please take the time to read this Warranty Document and store it in a safe place. We thank you for making the choice to give your vehicle the best car care possible.
Warranty Provided by Nano4Life Australia
APPLICABLE VEHICLES – New and used vehicles (within 5 years old; as per manufacturing date) with clear coated painted finish.
TYPE OF COVER – Nano4Life warrant the vehicles exterior painted surface coated with NanoDiamond Paint Protection under the following Terms & Conditions from various contamination such as bird and bat droppings, tree sap, bugs and road tar. In the event of damage to the vehicles exterior, Nano4Life Australia or “Approved Applicator” upon inspecting the damaged area “Approves” that all the Terms & Conditions have been met and is satisfied that the affected area requires rectification. Nano4Life Australia will rectify the damage under the “Limit of Liability” clause.
PERIOD OF COVER – New and used vehicles are covered for a period of 10 Years from the date the vehicle has been coated and the “Annual Inspections” clause have been met. Any failure to meet this requirement will result in having the Warranty void and no longer covered.
1) The Warranty is only valid if proof of the Warranty Document has been issued by an “Approved Applicator” and has been registered within 30 days of application.
2) The vehicle must be registered for road use within Australia at all times.
3) Passenger Vehicles will only be warranted. No Commercial vehicle will be covered.
4) New or used vehicles may require a machine polish at the discretion of the “Approved Applicator” prior to Paint Protection of the NanoDiamond application.
5) In the event of damage to the vehicle, the vehicle must be rectified in good condition first and then taken to an “Approved Applicator” and recoated at the Owner’s expense within 30 days.
6) The Warranty is in the name of the vehicles owner only and cannot be transferred.
7) Ongoing maintenance of the vehicles paint work must be washed regularly to Nano4Life’s recommendation to minimise the build-up of various contamination (fortnightly/monthly).
1) If the vehicles owner has failed to maintain the exterior paint work due to careless or negligent behaviour of the vehicles surface and deemed to be “unacceptable”.
2) Pre-existing damage to the vehicle which has not been rectified.
3) The use of incorrect manual washing techniques, automatic car washing machines, brushes or tools that have been contaminated that causes abrasions or damage by either the vehicle owner or a third party.
4) Swirl marks, etching, scratches, scuffs, chips, marring, scrapes etc.
5) Various stains such as watermarks left by hard water which can cause water spots to form and stain the surface or any other contamination which can leave a stain if left over time and not cleaned and maintain.
6) Clear coat on the vehicle which is Peeling, Fading or Hazing.
7) Any damaged caused by accident, vandalism, fire, hail, flood, earthquakes, stones, rust, physical damage, or other defects which are covered by under the vehicle’s manufacturers or a dealerships protection plan.
8) Any areas that have not been recoated after touch up or paint correction / repair.
9) Any financial expenses due to loss of time for recoating or inspection of vehicle.
ANNUAL INSPECTIONS (10 YEAR WARRANTY):-
1) Annual inspections must be carried out by an “Approved Applicator” from the date that the vehicle was last serviced within 30 days for the 10 Year Warranty to stay valid.
2) Any failure to meet this requirement will result in having the Warranty void and no longer covered.
3) The “Approved Applicator” will determine a Fee for the “Annual Inspection”. The Annual Inspection will generally include Decontamination, Exterior Wash and Inspection of Exterior Surface.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY (CLAIMS):-
1) In the event that a claim is to be made, the vehicles owner must notify an “Approved Applicator” within 30 days when the defect was first noticed. Any failure to comply will result in the Warranty being terminated after having assessed negligent behaviour.
2) A claim “Inspection Fee” of AUD $95 is payable to the “Approved Applicator”. However, this is refunded if the Warranty Claim is “Approved” for repair.
3) The claim of Warranty is determined at the sole discretion of Nano4Life Australia. Either rejecting the claim or approving the repair by an “Approved Applicator”. However, if “Approved” once inspection has been completed and all conditions have been met under the Terms & Conditions, only the affected area of the Owner’s Vehicle will be recoated to a maximum value of AUD $1,000 (whichever is less). After recoating, the Warranty is terminated and no longer valid.
4) Any dispute that may arise under these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the law in New South Wales, Australia. All parties involved agree to submit to the jurisdiction of that state.
Approved Applicator – An independently owned and operated business / company that apply and sell Nano4Life Australia products.
Warranty Document – A document issued to the vehicle owner which states the date which the vehicle was coated, by whom, the next annual inspection date, Terms & Conditions and ongoing maintenance procedures.
Recommended Maintenance Guide by Nano4Life Australia
RECOMMENDED ITEMS –
Note: 1 bucket is for the wheels, 1 bucket is for the body paint and 1 bucket for clean water to rinse the wash mitt used for the body paint. Make sure you know which bucket is which as you do NOT want to contaminate each bucket. WARRANTY IS FOR PAINT WORK ONLY.
STEP 1) – Place vehicle in a cool shaded area and out of direct sunlight.
STEP 2) – Fill each bucket ¾ full of water and add the recommended amount of pH neutral wash concentrate to the wheel bucket and also the body paint bucket that the vehicle manufacture recommends.
STEP 3) – Rinse your wheels with water and apply the recommended amount of non-acidic wheel wash spray and let it sit for the desired amount of time (generally around 2-3 minutes).
STEP 4) – Use a wheel woolie and microfibre wash mitt to agitate each wheel with the wash solution in the wheel bucket then rinse off with clean water.
STEP 5) – Foam prewash your whole vehicle and let it sit for the desired amount of time (generally 3-5 minutes), then rinse off with clean water.
STEP 6) – Using a microfibre wash mitt, wash the vehicle with the wash solution in the body paint bucket by starting at the top of the vehicle and work your way down. Make sure you use straight lines after every few passes and rinse the wash mitt in the clean bucket of water as you progress.
STEP 7) – Rinse entire vehicle off with clean water (preferably with high pressure water spray).
STEP 8) – Using the first large microfibre drying towel, finish off drying the vehicle by starting at the top of the vehicle and work your way down. Use straight lines after every few passes to remove all water from the vehicle. Once complete, use the second large microfibre drying towel to ensure there are no streak marks.
TIPS & TRICKS –
You have now washed your vehicle in the safest way to avoid scratches, swirls or markings.
RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS –