Nano4-Plastic is an eco-friendly Nano coating, protecting all plastic surfaces from stains, bacteria growth and making it easy to clean.
It is great to use on plastic dashboards to keep it looking good and keep the dust off or on Motorbike helmets to help visibility while riding in the rain.
Where can I apply it?
- Plastic Dashboards
- Motorbike Helmets
- Plastic Glasses
- Laminate Floors
- All Plastic Surfaces
Why choose Nano4-Plastic over other products?
Greener – Our product is made of quartz sand also known as liquid glass. The natural ingredients are formulated with the environment in mind, so when you choose Nano4-Plastic over other products, you are contributing to environmental sustainability.
Simpler – Since it is available in DIY kits, you don’t need to be an expert to apply the products. It comes with simple to follow instructions and it is quick & easy to apply.
Smarter – Nano4-Plastic offers protection not only from stains and bacteria growth but also from oil, grease, UV rays and abrasion resistant allowing you to touch it without rubbing off the coating.
Other features and benefits
- Easy to clean
- Ethanol base
- Curing time 12 – 24 hours
- Protection up to 5 years
||EXAMPLE ITEMS TO SEAL AND PROTECT
|100ml Bottle Kit
||3 car dashboard or any plastic surface
|200ml Bottle Kit
EASY TO APPLY
STEP 1. Before you apply, make sure the surface is clean, dry and free from residue.
STEP 2. Apply the Nano4-Preclean product by spraying 15cm away (on a small area 30cm x 30cm at a time), rub over the surface with a micro fibre cloth in a circular motion until dry. While rubbing, look on an angle to check if any streak marks are left, if so, rub over again until clear and dry. Continue until complete. Nano4-Preclean is used to remove any previous chemical residues to ensure the glossy surface is clean.
STEP 3. Now apply Nano4-Plastic with a brand new micro fibre cloth. Follow the same application process as applying the Nano4-Preclean.
STEP 4. Let it dry for 12 – 24 hours before allowing contact with water.
Nano4-Plastic offers a long life protection of up to 5 years for new surface and when applied correctly according to instructions and maintained according to Nano4Life's maintenance guide. However, you may need to re-apply earlier depending on the harshness of the environment and for optimum results.
- If the surface is dirty, clean it first with traditional methods before applying the Nano4-Preclean.
- Avoid applying the products on a very hot or windy day if possible (preferably in the shade and in a well ventilated area).
- Apply on a small section at a time so the liquid doesn’t dry up before you rub over the surface.
- If you think you’ve missed a spot, go back and re-apply to ensure all areas are coated.
- Before you apply Nano4-Plastic, spray 3 pumps on the new micro fibre cloth. Follow the instructions and apply accordingly.
PRECAUTIONS – DO NOT SWALLOW
- Always apply in a well ventilated area
- Apply when surface temperature is between 5 – 30℃
- Do not let products dry up before polishing
- Avoid moisture contact with the surface after application until fully cured for 24 hours for optimum results
- Wear gloves and protective clothing
- Store in a cool and dry location away from direct sunlight
- Avoid applying in windy conditions
- Wash hands after application
- Highly flammable
- Keep ignition sources away – Do not smoke
- Keep out of reach of children
- PH Value 14 or above cleaner can destroy the effect
- Nano4-Plastic does not protect against etching, wear and high water pressure 50 bar and above
|Reaction Mass of Dimethyl Adipate
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone