Why spend your entire weekend scrubbing stubborn soap scum, dirt and stains off your glass shower screen, glass pool fence and glass doors and windows when Nano4 Glass Ceramic protective coating can do the work for you.
Why choose Nano4 Glass Ceramic protective coating over other products?
Safer – Our non-porous products are ethanol-based and the high quality ingredients are 100% all natural & non-toxic.
Greener – Our product is made of quartz sand which is liquid glass. It is formulated with the environment in mind, therefore supporting efforts to make our planet a sustainable one.
Simpler – Since it is available in DIY glass protective coating kits, you don’t need to be an expert to apply the products. Comes with simple to follow instructions and it is quick & easy to apply
Smarter – Keeping the surface protected all times and saving you many hours of cleaning all year round. Cleaning is made fast and with ease and reduces up to 90% of cleaning chemical usage, giving you a smarter choice.
INSTRUCTION OF HOW TO USE
STEP 1. Before you apply, make sure the surface is clean, dry and free of residues.
STEP 2. Do not dilute Nano4 Glass Ceramic protective coating product with water as it is not required.
STEP 3. Once the surface is clean and dry, apply Nano4 Preclean product by spraying 15cm away (on a small area 30cm x 30cm at a time) and rub the surface with a micro fibre cloth in a circular motion. Nano4 Preclean is used to remove any previous chemical residues to ensure the glossy surface is clean.
STEP 4. Now apply Nano4 Glass Ceramic protective coating by spraying 15cm away (on a small area 30cm x 30cm at a time) and rub on the target surface with a new micro fibre cloth in a circular motion. Once sprayed, make sure you wipe it straight away and don’t let it dry up. Give it a good polish and continue until complete.
STEP 5. Allow to fully cure for 12-24 hours.
Nano4-Glass Ceramic protective coating offers a long life protection of up to 5 years for new glass surface and when applied correctly according to instructions and maintained according to Nano4Life’s maintenance guide. However, you may need to re-apply earlier depending on the harshness of the environment, the usage and for optimum results
- If the surface is dirty, make sure you clean it first as you normally do your cleaning. Once it’s clean and dry then start applying the Nano4 Preclean & follow the rest of the instructions.
- Apply on a small section at a time so the liquid doesn’t dry up before you finish rubbing over the surface.
- Once you rub over the surface, look on an angle and if you see streak marks, rub over it again until dry.
- Use a new cloth when applying Nano4-Pre Clean and Nano4 Glass Ceramic.
- Before you applying the product, spray a bit of Nano4 Glass Ceramic on the micro fibre cloth.