A sudden storm can occur while you are driving, it can sometime be difficult to see the road. We rely on our windscreen wipers to help give us better vision but that’s not always the case. Nano4-Car Glass can be applied on your car windscreen and cause water to bead off during a heavy rain, giving you a clearer vision, making it safer to drive.
Not only that, it will help make it easier to clean those insects that hit your windscreen and also prevent frost from building up in the cold climate so you don’t have to spend a lot of time scraping off the frost!
Which windscreen can I apply on?
- Boats & Yachts
Why choose Nano4-Car Glass over other products?
Greener – Our product is made of quartz sand also known as liquid glass. The natural ingredients are formulated with the environment in mind, so when you choose Nano4-Car Glass over other products, you are contributing to environmental sustainability.
Simpler – Since it is available in DIY kits, you don’t need to be an expert to apply the products. It comes with simple to follow instructions and it is quick & easy to apply.
Smarter – Nano4-Car Glass offers superior protection on water repellent, dirt particles, insects, bird & bat dropping and abrasion resistant. Its unique formula has an anti-frost agent to minimise the chance of frost build-up on your car windscreen during cold mornings.
Other features and benefits
- Easy to clean
- Increase visibility
- Ethanol base
- Curing time 12 – 24 hours
- Protection up to 12 months
||EXAMPLE ITEMS TO SEAL AND PROTECT
|30ml Bottle Kit
||2 – 3 average size car windscreens
|100ml Bottle Kit
||8 – 10 average size car windscreens or 3 complete average size cars glass panels (windscreens, windows, rear window, mirrors)
|200ml Bottle Kit
||6 complete average size cars
EASY TO APPLY
STEP 1. Before you apply, make sure the surface is clean, dry and free from residue.
STEP 2. Apply the Nano4-Preclean product by spraying 15cm away (on a small area 30cm x 30cm at a time), rub over the surface with a micro fibre cloth in a circular motion until dry. While rubbing, look on an angle to check if any streak marks are left, if so, rub over again until clear and dry. Continue until complete. Nano4-Preclean is used to remove any microscopic dirt and any previous chemical residues to ensure the glossy surface is clean.
STEP 3. Now apply Nano4-Car Glass with a brand new micro fibre cloth. Follow the same application process as applying the Nano4-Preclean.
STEP 4. Let it dry for 12 – 24 hours before allowing contact with water.
Nano4-Car Glass offers a long life protection of up to 12 months for new surface and when applied correctly according to instructions and maintained according to Nano4Life’s maintenance guide. However, you may need to re-apply earlier depending on, the harshness of the environment, the usage and for optimum results.
- If the surface is dirty, clean it first with traditional methods before applying the Nano4-Preclean
- Avoid applying the products on a very hot or windy day if possible (preferably in the shade and in a well ventilated area)
- Apply on a small section at a time so the liquid doesn’t dry up before you rub over the surface.
- If you think you’ve missed a spot, go back and re-apply to ensure all areas are coated
- Before you apply Nano4-Car Glass, spray 3 pumps on the new micro fibre cloth. Follow the instructions and apply accordingly
PRECAUTIONS – DO NOT SWALLOW
- Always apply in a well ventilated area
- Apply when surface temperature is between 5 – 30℃
- Do not let products dry up before polishing
- Avoid moisture contact with the surface after application until fully cured for 24 hours for optimum results
- Wear gloves and protective clothing
- Store in a cool and dry location away from direct sunlight
- Avoid applying in windy conditions
- Wash hands after application
- Highly flammable
- Keep ignition sources away – Do not smoke
- Keep out of reach of children
- PH Value 14 or above cleaner can destroy the effect
Nano4-Car Glass does not protect against etching, wear and high water pressure 50 bar and above
|Reaction Mass of Dimethyl Adipate
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone