Nano4-Leather Protection Spray
**** Content needs to be updated *****
Imagine not having to worry about guests and children spilling their food or drinks all over your beautiful lounge or your limited edition designer rug. Protect all the furniture you love with a simple water-based coating of Nano4-Furniture fabric protection spray.
Safety is our first priority and that’s why our products are 100% natural and non-toxic. It leaves a thin protective film that seals the surface but still allows the fabric to breathe. Cleaning can be as simple as rinsing off any spillage and dab it with a paper towel or cloth.
Where can I apply it?
- Sofa lounge
- Carpets & rugs
- Leather (non-chemical treated leather)
- Car seats & child seats
- Dining chairs
- Shoes & clothes
- Convertible with soft top
- Canvas & sails
- Camping gear
- Any other textile that will absorb water such as suede, cotton, polyester etc.
Why choose Nano4-Furniture fabric protection spray over other products?
Safer – Our water-based, 100% natural eco-friendly formula reduces the health risks for Australian families when compared to other products on the market.
Greener – Our product is made of quartz sand also known as liquid glass. The natural ingredients are formulated with the environment in mind, therefore supporting efforts to make our planet a sustainable one.
Smarter – Nano4-Furniture fabric protection spray is not only stain resistant and water repellent. With its unique formula it provides a full range of protection from oil and dirt, abrasion resistant and anti-bacterial keeping your surface healthy.
Other features and benefits
- Invisible coating
- UV stable
- Easy to clean
- Curing time 24 – 48 hours
- Protection up to 10-20 washes
||EXAMPLE ITEMS TO SEAL AND PROTECT
||2m2 – 9m2
||7 – 9 average size pair of shoes
||5m2 – 20m2
||Back seat of an average size car
|1 Litre Bottle
||10m2 – 40m2
||3 seat sofa or 5 car seats including upholstery
|4 Litre Bottle
||40m2 – 160m2
||Carpet, sofas, car seats, camping gear
|20 Litre Drum
||200m2 – 800m2
||Larger areas like carpets and commercial jobs
EASY TO APPLY
STEP 1. We recommend doing a test on a small area first; allow it to cure for 24 hours to determine the desired results.
STEP 2. Before you apply, make sure the surface is clean, dry and free of residues. Do not dilute Nano4-Furniture with water, as it is not required. Spray generously (15 cm away) on the surface and make sure it's wet.
STEP 3. Nano4-Furniture takes about 24 – 48 hours to be fully cured. The time required for curing may vary depending on ambient temperatures. Nano4-Furniture offers a long life protection of up to 30 washes for new surface and when applied correctly according to instructions and maintained according to Nano4Life's maintenance guide. However, you may need to re-apply earlier depending on the usage and to achieve the optimum results.
- For Sofas/Car Seats/Clothes/Any Textiles which can absorb water etc. Apply 1 wet coat using the original bottle or a manual pump action garden spray. If the material doesn’t seem to absorb easily, spray and then use a cloth to rub the liquid into the material. Continue until complete.
- For Shoes: Apply 2 coats wet to wet for best results. Apply the 2nd coat before the 1st coat dries while it’s still wet (usually within 3 – 5 minutes). If the material doesn’t seem to absorb easily, spray and use a cloth to rub the liquid into the material. Continue until complete.
- Check to see if there are any areas you may have missed and reapply as required, as the coated surface should have a wet look to achieve the optimum results.
PRECAUTIONS – DO NOT SWALLOW
- Apply when surface temperature is between 5 – 30℃
- Avoid moisture contact with the surface after application until fully cured for 24 hours for optimum results
- Wear gloves and protective clothing
- Avoid spraying in windy conditions
- Wash hands after application
- Store in a cool and dry location away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- PH Value 14 or above cleaner can destroy the effect
Nano4-Furniture does not protect etching, wear and high water pressure 50 bar and above