Nano4-Car Protect Paint Protection DIY Kit
Are you someone who just doesn’t like spending too much time washing your car? Or just simply feed up with getting your car paint damage from tree sap, acid rain, road tar, insects, and bird & bat droppings?
These unavoidable situations can happen to anyone and it can be frustrating, annoying to clean or worst, costly to repair. Nano4-Car Protect is a car paint protection DIY kit can be applied on your car, forming a very thin coating which seals and protects your car when you’re not around.
Where can I apply it?
Why choose Nano4-Car Protect paint protection DIY kit over other products?
Greener – Our product is made of quartz sand also known as liquid glass. The natural ingredients are formulated with the environment in mind, so when you choose Nano4-Car Protect paint protection DIY kit over other products, you are contributing to environmental sustainability.
Simpler – Since it is available in DIY kits, you don’t need to be an expert to apply the products. It comes with simple to follow instructions and it is quick & easy to apply.
Smarter – Nano4-Car Protect paint protection DIY kit not only protect against tree sap, acid rain, road tar, insects, and bird & bat droppings. It also offers full protect from dirt and grime, UV rays, frost resistant, water repellent, sea salt deposit, abrasion resistant and resistant to pressure wash (50 bar & below). Giving your car a smarter protection.
Other features and benefits
- Easy to clean
- Paint protection
- Ethanol base
- Curing time 12 – 24 hours
- Protection up to 5 years
||EXAMPLE ITEMS TO SEAL AND PROTECT
|100ml Bottle Kit
||1 average size car
|200ml Bottle Kit
||1 medium to large size car or 2 average size cars
|500ml Bottle Kit
||2 medium to large size cars and 1 average size car
EASY TO APPLY
STEP 1. Before you apply, make sure the surface is clean, dry and free from residue.
STEP 2. Apply the Nano4-Preclean product by spraying 15cm away (on a small area 30cm x 30cm at a time), rub over the surface with a micro fibre cloth in a circular motion until dry. While rubbing, look on an angle to check if any streak marks are left, if so, rub over again until clear and dry. Continue until complete. Nano4-Preclean is used to remove any microscopic dirt and any previous chemical residues to ensure the glossy surface is clean.
STEP 3. Now apply Nano4-Car Protect paint protection DIY kit with a brand new micro fibre cloth. Follow the same application process as applying the Nano4-Preclean.
STEP 4. Let it dry for 12 – 24 hours before allowing contacting with water.
Nano4-Car Protect offers a long life protection of up to 5 years for new surface and when applied correctly according to instructions and maintained according to Nano4Life’s maintenance guide. However, you may need to re-apply earlier depending on the harshness of the environment, the usage and for optimum results.
- If the surface is dirty, clean it first with traditional methods before applying the Nano4-Preclean.
- Avoid applying the products on a very hot or windy day if possible (preferably in the shade and in a well ventilated area).
- Apply on a small section at a time so the liquid doesn’t dry up before you rub over the surface.
- If you think you’ve missed a spot, go back and re-apply to ensure all areas are coated
- Before you apply Nano4-Car Protect, spray 3 pumps on the new micro fibre cloth. Follow the instructions and apply accordingly
PRECAUTIONS – DO NOT SWALLOW
- Always apply in a well ventilated area
- Apply when surface temperature is between 5 – 30℃
- Do not let products dry up before polishing
- Avoid moisture contact with the surface after application until fully cured for 24 hours for optimum results
- Wear gloves and protective clothing
- Store in a cool and dry location away from direct sunlight
- Avoid applying in windy conditions
- Wash hands after application
- Highly flammable
- Keep ignition sources away – Do not smoke
- Keep out of reach of children
- PH Value 14 or above cleaner can destroy the effect
- Nano4-Car Protect does not protect against etching, wear and high water pressure 50 bar and above
|Reaction Mass of Dimethyl Adipate
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone