Why choose Nano4-Glass Ceramic over other products?
Safer – Our non-porous products are ethanol-based and the high quality ingredients are 100% all natural & non-toxic.
Greener – Our product is made of quartz sand which is liquid glass. It is formulated with the environment in mind, therefore supporting efforts to make our planet a sustainable one.
Simpler – Since it is available in DIY kits, you don’t need to be an expert to apply the products. Comes with simple to follow instructions and it is quick & easy to apply
Smarter – Keeping the surface protected all times and saving you many hours of cleaning all year round. Cleaning is made fast and with ease and reduces up to 90% of cleaning chemical usage, giving you a smarter choice.
INSTRUCTION OF HOW TO USE
STEP 1. Before you apply, make sure the surface is clean, dry and free of residues.
STEP 2. Do not dilute Nano4-Glass Ceramic with water as it is not required.
STEP 3. Once the surface is clean and dry, apply Nano4-Preclean product by spraying 15cm away (on a small area 30cm x 30cm at a time) and rub the surface with a micro fibre cloth in a circular motion. Nano4-Preclean is used to remove any previous chemical residues to ensure the glossy surface is clean.
STEP 4. Now apply Nano4-Glass Ceramic by spraying 15cm away (on a small area 30cm x 30cm at a time) and rub on the target surface with a new micro fibre cloth in a circular motion. Once sprayed, make sure you wipe it straight away and don’t let it dry up. Give it a good polish and continue until complete.
STEP 5. Allow to fully cure for 12-24hours.
Nano4-Glass Ceramic offers a long life protection of up to 5 years for new glass surface and when applied correctly according to instructions and maintained according to Nano4Life’s maintenance guide. However, you may need to re-apply earlier depending on the harshness of the environment, the usage and for optimum results
- If the surface is dirty, make sure you clean it first as you normally do your cleaning. Once it’s clean and dry then start applying the Nano4-Preclean & follow the rest of the instructions.
- Apply on a small section at a time so the liquid doesn’t dry up before you finish rubbing over the surface.
- Once you rub over the surface, look on an angle and if you see streak marks, rub over it again until dry.
- Use a new cloth when applying Nano4-Pre Clean and Nano4-Glass Ceramic.
- Before you apply Nano4-Glass Ceramic, spray a bit of Nano4-Glass Ceramic on the micro fibre cloth. Follow the instruction of how to apply Nano4-Glass Ceramic accordingly.